Brie cheese is one of my favorite cheeses and it comes as no surprise that our easy-baked brie cheese recipe is on top of my go-to recipes for a quick lunch, or an appetizer when friends and family come together.
There is surely no easier and quicker lunch or side dish around than this tasty baked brie cheese topped with olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic, and a pinch of red chili flakes. It takes only 15 to 20 minutes (!) record time to cook.
To make this simple yet amazing dish even better, I bake my two-ingredient bread rolls in the same baking dish together with the brie cheese so you have fresh rolls to go with the aromatic flavorsome baked brie cheese.
My perfectly soft rolls are the perfect companion to go with the melted brie which is infused with garlic, herbs, and olive oil at the same time.
You can find my recipe for the bread rolls here.
If you rather watch my video tutorial, here is the link to my YouTube channel.
My baked brie cheese recipe would also make the ideal lunch or side dish for Thanksgiving, Easter, or Christmas.
If you don’t like brie cheese, you could use camembert instead. My toppings are very simple but use fresh ingredients like rosemary and Italian parsley.
You can replace fresh herbs with dried herbs and try out different flavor combinations. I have also added dried chili flakes because I like a bit of spiciness. Yet again, you don’t have to use them.
Are you getting hungry? Time to put the apron on and get cooking. Get the dinner rolls ready in under 15 minutes. Mix the toppings and our baked brie cheese dish with bread rolls should be ready to eat in 20 minutes.
Easy Baked Brie Cheese Recipe
Please note that this recipe may contain affiliate links. You can read more here.
Easy Baked Brie Cheese
- 1 brie cheese, 200 grams/7oz
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1/2 bunch flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small twig rosemary, finely chopped
- Line the bottom of a round baking dish with parchment paper. It will make it easier to clean later.
- Cut the surface of the brie with a sharp knife lengthwise and across.1 brie cheese, 200 grams/7oz
- Mix all the other ingredients in a small bowl.1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, 1 clove garlic, grated, 1 pinch chili flakes, 1 small twig rosemary, finely chopped, 1/2 bunch flat parsley, finely chopped
- Brush generously on top of the brie and the bread rolls.
- Bake at 350 F/180 Degrees Celcius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while still hot.
sweetascooking.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through its affiliate links.